Do the best work of your life
Get to know ustwo
ustwo was founded by best friends Mills and Sinx back in 2004. The mission was to build a studio where open-minded, passionate people could work under one roof, share ideas and bring them to life.
Over the last 13 years we’ve grown, and there are now four unique ustwo studios around the world across London, New York, Malmö and Sydney, in addition to ustwo Games: our brilliant games studio, and ustwo Adventures: our startup fund/incubator.
Whether we’re doing innovative work for clients, bringing our own ideas to award-winning life, or launching disruptive new businesses, ustwo has never done normal.
We believe diverse teams help us make better products, so we actively hire for cultural growth, welcoming people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.
If you want to know more, check out our Manifesto here and some of the roles we’re hiring for across the globe down below. Welcome to the Fampany.
Occupying three floors of The Tea Building in Shoreditch, our UK studio has over 100 talented and driven people. We're dedicated to delivering stand-out work for clients including Barclays, Ford, DeepMind, Harvey Nichols, Co-op and Sky. We also develop our own products and businesses, including mental health app Moodnotes, audio-wayfinding service Wayfindr and ticketing app DICE.
- Agile Delivery Coach ( 3 - 6 months Contract Role)LondonMore info
- Agile Delivery CoachLondonMore info
- Android Developer (Contract Role)LondonMore info
- Android DeveloperLondonMore info
- Community Manager (Games)LondonMore info
- People Lead (12 month maternity cover)LondonMore info
- Senior Producer (Games)LondonMore info
- Senior Programmer (Games)LondonMore info
With bright and shiny spaces on ‘Love Street’ in the heart of Malmö, our Nordic studio is a warren of creativity and strategic thinking. We’re proud to count major brands among those who rely on our skills and services. ustwo Nordics is also the birthplace of a couple of our many successful inventions like Rando and PAUSE.
- Mac SysAdminMalmöMore info
Light-filled with sweeping panoramic views, our New York studio sits sixteen stories high in the historic Standard Oil building nestled in the center of Manhattan's bustling Financial District. Here our designers, strategists, and developers from around the world collaborate closely with each other and with our clients, who range from America's best-known brands to young, scrappy startups. We're also proud founding partners of Pledge Parental Leave.
- Business Development LeadNew YorkMore info
- Business Team DirectorNew YorkMore info
- Finance AssistantNew YorkMore info
Leading the charge for ustwo's southern-most chapter, our newest studio is located in the heart of Surry Hills, Sydney. Bringing together a team from across the world, spearheaded by local knowledge, we opened the 'austwo' doors for business in January 2015.
- Agile CoachSydneyMore info
- Head of EngineeringSydneyMore info
- Lead Product Designer (Visual)SydneyMore info
- Marketing ManagerSydneyMore info
- Senior Product Designer (UX) - ContractSydneyMore info