Experience the freedom and autonomy to make decisions that you think are best
You will work with some of the most talented and smartest people of your career, who show deep care for others. We don’t take ourselves too seriously though - it’s all about enjoying the journey.
We're Employee owned
Everyone who works at ustwo studios is a partner. This means we can preserve our independence and invest in our people.
As a B Corp we put people and the planet before profit. This extends into our benefits too. * Our people team works hard to make sure our benefit providers share the same values as us.
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Savings
- Profit Share
- Wellness & Resilience benefits
- Inclusivity training
- People manager training
- Referral bonuses
- Annual Growth & Development
- 3 month sabbatical at 3 years
- 5 days vacation at 5 years
- 10 weeks & 10K at 10 years
- Work from anywhere policy
Our benefits are specific to the rules and regulations of each local studio. For example, we offer a commuter bonus for Malmö employees travelling from Copenhagen. However, you can expect to receive these studio perks across the board.
Meet Our Teams
Our projects are usually made up of a cross-discipline team of Design, Tech, Strategy, Product and Delivery depending on our client’s requirements.
Designing for the full product life cycle, from visioning and discovery, validating propositions to launching products and services that are valuable to both users and businesses.
Lead, motivate and support project and client teams, developing client relationships, articulating a vision, and instilling confidence with pragmatic recommendations.
Shipping commercially viable products that have market fit, meeting key business objectives and ensuring the optimal value of delivery in the time available.
Building beautiful and intuitive products while solving problems across the full web stack - frontend web, backend and infrastructure development.
Supporting teams using agile principles, creating an atmosphere of collaboration, overcoming conflicts, managing logistics, budgets, risks and stakeholders’ expectations.
Marketing, finance, people, studio management, IT and resource functions who work in the background keeping the business running smoothly.
Hear what some of us think of working at ustwo
Nothing to your fancy?
ustwo is always on the lookout for exceptional talent and our needs are always changing. If you don't see a position that fits your expertise, check back in the future or follow us on social media to get the latest news updates! All our jobs get posted to linkedin via our job board so keeping an eye on our linkedin page would be a great place to start.
Please see our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
Our Interview Process
Interviewing for a new role can be intimidating so we want to make sure we are making it as comfortable as possible for you to show your best self.
- Most of our interviews are held on google hangouts (particularly for the initial stages) so we would recommend becoming familiar with the software if you haven’t used it before. If you are interviewing for a role where you would like to share your screen to show us something then practising sharing your screen (and making sure your permissions are set to do so) is a huge time saver!
- Designers, we will always ask you to present some of your portfolio. More often than not we will want to see work where you have been involved in the end to end process and we’re happy for you to show us case studies or figma files so we really understand how you work as a designer.
- Do your research on ustwo and who you’ll be meeting (we’ll give you names ahead of time). We love hearing about what you learnt about us so we can discuss it fully at the interview stage.
- Our standard interviews are usually booked for 1 hour (unless stated otherwise).
- Be concise. It’s helpful to practice how you would answer the basic interview questions so you don’t go off on a tangent and if the interviewer wants more details they will dig into particular parts of your answer. Remember we want to hear about what you specifically did on a team.
- When working at ustwo you will more often than not work with a cross-discipline team. We’re super keen to hear about how you’ve done that in the past and any challenges you have found. We don’t mind hearing about when things went wrong, after all we’re all human!
- Come with questions, this is your chance to interview us too! We’re happy to be quizzed and will always give you an opportunity to ask us questions at the end of each interview.
We’re super excited to welcome you onsite, if you have any questions before your interview please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Where to go?
Check out our locations for full addresses of our studios. If you have any difficulty finding us please do reach out to your ustwo contact who will be happy to assist you.
What to wear?
We are very casual, so feel free to wear whatever makes you comfortable.